Classical Piano Course
The piano is the most popular musical instrument in the world. The piano’s versatility, availability and its unique and well loved musicality makes it the chief musical instrument to be used in composing, rehearsal and performance of solo or ensemble / accompaniment.
Through this course, the student will:
- Develop a love for the piano and music in general.
- Master music literacy – seeing what you hear and hearing what you see – to make future music learning more meaningful.
- Learn or hone the technique of playing the piano.
- Be able to create you very own music and delight in the joy of music making, solo with friends
- Go through graded examinations (Grade 1-8) and Diploma in Music Teaching / Performance.
- Mastering piano techniques through technical exercise
- Piano repertoire
- Aural training
- Music theory
- Preparation for Music Examination Board Practical & Theory Examinations
- Gospel songs (Optional)
- Music improvisation (Optional)
Piano Group for children (by MusikGarten Age group: 6 years and above)
Small group lessons at the piano capitalize on your child’s delight in making music with others and allow the children to have success quickly playing songs that they know. A much-loved piano repertoire of familiar songs improves his ability to read and play the fluency – resulting in pride and excitement in making music!
- Classical music appreciation
- Sight – reading pieces
- Music literacy
- Piano repertoire of familiar songs